We stock 4 brands, all imported from Mexico. Read more about them here.
- Someone Somewhere make t-shirts, caps, sacks and backpacks in a unique and inspiring way.
- They work with over 150 artisans in Mexico's 6 poorest states.
- Artisans get a fair wage for their work (50% more than in local markets).
- This helps develop and strengthen the communities where they live.
By wearing Someone Somewhere's products, you help ensure the preservation of their historic cultures and production techniques.
- Founded in 2013 by a group of friends, they now sell their products in Mexico, the USA, and now the UK.
Treinta y Tres (33)
- 33 is a contemporary menswear brand based in Mexico City.
- Distinctive and fashionable, yet always refined.
- Their accessories posses the quality to really make an outfit.
- Founded in 2013 by 3 friends.
- Team are based in a small and stylish office within a traditional leafy Mexico City street.
- Located in the upmarket Roma Norte, close to hipster-filled Condesa.
- Hangers is a modern womenswear brand from Queretaro, Mexico.
- They have produced several collections over the past 3 years.
Their slogans are "Keep it fashion" and "Girls don't dress for boys."
- Their onesies are available in 4 unique styles: Dinosaur, Unicorn, Koala and Panda.
- They have textured tails and ears made to keep you cosy in the winter.
- T-shirts are characterised by fun slogans and soft fabrics.
- Cheap Taste make cool jewellery and accessories using recycled materials from Mexico.
- Starting out as a DIY project, they now make chokers, earrings, necklaces and patches.
"Cool basics with a kitsch vibe"
- All items are one of a kind - making each piece as unique as the person who wears it.
- Their SS17 collection, "Inside a Redneck's Trailer", was inspired by North American culture and more specifically the sights found along Route 66.