The jewellery you purchased is made to last, but like most handmade items, needs to be handled with care.
All our pieces are handmade from recycled sterling silver, which can oxidise over time by exposure to the air and substances from the skin.
In order to make your jewellery last a lifetime, please follow the tips below:
- Store your jewellery in the cotton cloth provided or in a jewellery box.
- Remove your jewellery before strenuous work or sports.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming in a pool or the sea.
- Avoid getting chemicals from perfumes or household products on the jewellery.
- Use a polishing cloth if you feel your jewels are discoloured or in need of a shine.
- Never store your jewellery in the bathroom as the moisture can cause rapid oxidisation.
Stones and pearls
- Remember pearls are sensitive to chemicals so only use water to clean them.
- Many of the gemstones will crack, shatter or break if dropped or hit against a hard surface.
- Please remember that every stone is unique, so they can vary in colour, and therefore change from the product picture.
Thank you for supporting a small handmade business!